Hi everybody! After thinking about it during some days, I've decided to start a new journal (AKA blog) after a failed attempt on November 2003 (which only lasted three posts, IIRC). I didn't know what to write in it, had almost no readers (obviously), and had few time at that moment to keep it growing.

At the moment, I've in mind several ideas of texts to write in this new blog... but they will not come all at once. I'd like to be able to post one every few days; just hope I have the time and don't get out of ideas soon.

Ah! And I have to think a title for it... names... I'm not good with them, so it may take a while.

BTW, this site (Livejournal.com) seems very complete to manage a (simple) weblog, even in the free version (the one I'm using). Compared to Blogger, this one lets you comment posts (while in Blogger you had to use external services) and does not have ads!

And if you are wondering why I'm writing in English instead of Spanish/Catalan (being my native languages)... well, I like English and it's fun to write in this language. Plus I may have a bigger audience ;)

Having said all this, have fun with further posts if you keep coming!